Monday, September 6, 2010

a new favourite


I'm back with a vengance: two posts in one day! I thought I'd branch out a tad and post something other than photos of my kiddies and family for once and share some things that have been catching my eye recently. There is a plethora of blogs I regularly read and the pic above is from one I recently discovered and have become addicted to. It's called what katie ate and is written by an Irish foodie photographer/stylist who now lives in Sydney. She cooks beautiful food (I can vouch for many of her recipes!) and styles and photographs it in an exquisite way. I find it so inspiring. You can download her recipes complete with the divine picture and try them out for yourself or just read through, be inspired and salivate! http://whatkatieate.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment