Tuesday, March 2, 2010

yummy invites


I've been sewing cookies....Arkie turns two in a couple of weeks (ahhh!!!) and I'm planning a little baking birthday party for her. The invites will be little felt cookies with a recipe/invite attached so I've been sending myself blind by sewing the fiddly little puppies together.
I'm not sure if she'll know what's going on but I'm sure she'll have loads of fun with a bunch of little girlie friends baking and icing together. I can't wait. Just need to get my act together on the date and send the little cookies out!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo!

    And seriously SCRUMPTIOUS invitations. Thank you! Ours has been placed high in the kitchen for LOOKING, not EATING, although Trin is trying her best to clamber up to it.

    You are very clever. Great creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna's cookie is now up there with the blankie status. It goes everywhere with blankie (which means everywhere) and she snuggles up to it in bed! I have finally hidden it for safe keeping.

    ReplyDelete